Why this journey?

I've been retired now for over a year. Husband has been sick but is now doing quite well with new pacemaker. I continue to knit and knit and crochet. Recently I became friends again with my sewing machine so you will see some of those projects, too. Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

#Hashtags for #Knitters

#FinishedAnotherOne -- Yup, promised myself I'd finish some of the UFO's I posted in my homage to friend Darliss.  Here's one of the baby blankets.

Easy free pattern from Bernat Baby Softee -- but that center
part was #booooorrrring.  

It's crocheted, with a G hook.
Only 3 skeins (which I got on sale!)
#NotAStashBuster

#MakingProgressButSlow -- another afghan, this one from a vintage book (do the 1970's really qualify as 'vintage'?  #YikesIAmOlderThanIThought

Getting this color in a foto is really tough -- it's Patons
Astra Hot Lilac (but don't try to use with any other colors
cuz it turns really gray.)

About half way -- interesting collection of patterns and all
easy to do.  Not sure how much yarn since this project is
#DefinitelyAStashBuster

I have decided to set aside August to #ConvertUFOtoFinished and so far so good.  That lilac afghan, though, is #SlowGoing -- lots of stitches on the circular US8 and gotta knit to 36".  #Yikes.

#HaveAWonderfulAugust





1 comment:

  1. My August should also consist of finishing up UFO's. Possibly September too. ;)

    ReplyDelete