Why this journey?

I've been retired now for over a year. Husband has been sick but is now doing quite well with new pacemaker. I continue to knit and knit and crochet. Recently I became friends again with my sewing machine so you will see some of those projects, too. Thanks for reading.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Sock Monkey Adventures

We had another wonderful visitor today.  Sock Monkey is a seasoned explorer.  Here are the records of his adventures.
Watching Sponge Bob

Swimming with the Power Rangers

What a lovely day to water the flowers

Aahhh!  The flowers are soooo beautiful.

I'm a climbing monkey (in the fuchsia basket.)

I can see everything from here.

Whew!  Need a rest.

Oops!  I need help!  I'm stuck.

Peaches are healthy and nutritious.
I probably had too much wine.

I need a clean towel for my shower.

Oral hygiene is always first.


Coffee is my favorite.

I've already had a bath.  What is this!?

Cold water only please, so I do not shrink.

I'm always safest if I set the alarm.

Wait til those blossoms become tomatoes.

Resting.


Mozart is my favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment